Cool thoughts

I like to write so I am writing. Hope this helps somebody.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

A Bug's World


BLM:65 WHM:54 Summoner: 32 WAR:56 THF:70

I have leveled before with BLM and usually have no problem with people that give me a little jab now and again about equipment but this last time I got asked if I had the Morion Earring or the Moldavite Earring and it bugged me. Sure I should have all the upper-echelon gear that people that have taken other jobs to 70 should have but I spent most of my money on my main job THF. In the past I have often not even had the spells they wanted to use like Escape once and Sleep and Thundaga because spells cost money and if I can avoid using them then I don't need to spend the money. But now I HAVE bought most all the spells and am lucky to have the gear I have so I don't need some snot-nosed-I-wonder-if-he-knows-what-a-Moldy-is punk askin me about gear. I should have asked him if he knew where The Lake was.

So you're thinking to yourself, that wouldn't bother Hohito would it? He is a man. He is a very short man. He is a Taru Vundr-Uber-King of the-Sheiste Man. Well it did. I still MB'd just as good as the other BLM there albeit I didn't fling the mp load like some may have liked but hey we didn't have an RDM. The setup was BLM BLM WHM NIN RNG THF.

We were doing fine really but then the guy with the mouth, (you guessed it, the WHM) decides to comment on my macros and finds them annoying. Well you might as well tell someone that you wish their head was smaller cuz then their face would look better. >.<>

Later the THF pulls a Goblin's Rarab and then it links with one of those other bunnies and then he doesn't notice it and pulls the Goblin before we were done with the rarab. Soon after that the Bunny takes out the WHM and proceeds to take out the rest of the party. I start to heal but when I sleep the rabbit and the THF stays engaged to it, I decided it's time to haul butt to the zone. I tried to Stun and take the Gob with me but the rabbit hit me twice and I was in the red and I knew, even though I had a ton of MP, that I wouldn't survive if I did any curing, even to myself.

The other BLM, who was busy healing, gives me a call to help him heal but I know, if he isn't zoning, he is done for. I tell them I will come back and raise the WHM but that didn't get them to stop fighting. I make it to the zone and heal myself and start to put buffers up and tell them that I will Stun and pull of mobs as they show up but by then there were like 4 Bunnies all linked up and looking like a friggin Bunny Army, coming after me. Only one guy made it past and after I hit the zone, I was in the yellow again. Later on I raise the whm and she RB2s some of the members and then one guy decides to wait for RB3 from his ls, but by the time all the people the WHM had raised had becomed unweakened and fully healed, he was still sittin there dead waitin for his RB3. The party then disbanded, BLM, upset, said he was gonna D2 everybody but was nice about it. When I went afk for a bit and came back, the party had disbanded and I was sitting in Jeuno.

So now that the party went to hell, probably because I didn't save them all, I wonder whether I should get the Moldavite Earring?