Cool thoughts

I like to write so I am writing. Hope this helps somebody.

Monday, March 06, 2006

BuLeeM me, I love Ga


BLM:63 WHM:54 Summoner: 30 WAR:56 THF:69

This is the area right before you go fight Ramuh. It's in The Boyhada Tree. We had an ok time of it and noone died as is usually the case if you have a full party of 65+ ppl.

Yesterday, I leveled the ole BLM in Bibiki Bay with some people late last night and though it was going good, I managed to embarass myself and die twice. The first time was when I decided to use Firaga II on a mob during their Light skillchain. I can't help it I love Firaga II but I quickly stopped using ga after that spell. The second time, we were about to chain 5 and I target the wrong monster and cast Frost on an EFT thing. Oh the shame of it all.

Otherwise it was not a bad party. We had a NIN tanking and a PLD/WHM and RDM curing which wasn't too bad coupled with me there. I would cast Frost and then they would chain up their sc and I would MB with either Fire after Fusion or with Thunder after the Light. I tried twice to get Burst to work with the Light sc but couldn't get it right, so I went back to MBing with dinky Thunder II and then to Fire III.

I love Ga. You should love Ga. OMGa, why don't ppl love Ga?